Google Nest Hello
The doorbell you’ve been waiting for.
Nest Hello lets you know who’s there, so you never miss a thing. It replaces your existing wired doorbell and delivers HD video and bright, crisp images, even at night. It’s designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe or packages on the ground. And with 24/7 streaming, you can check in anytime. Or go back and look at a 3-hour snapshot history to see what happened.
A better doorbell.
- 24/7 streaming and continuous video recording
- 4:3 HD video designed to show people head to toe
- HDR video shows sharp details even in bright and dark areas
- Person, motion and sound alerts to detect visitors
- Can recognize family and friends and send a special alert
- Prerecorded quick responses
Makes other doorbells seem like dumbbells.
Nest Hello can tell the difference between a person and a thing, then alert you. Even if a visitor doesn’t ring the bell. With Nest Aware, it can also let you know if it spots a stranger or someone you know.
Say hello, even when you can’t.
HD Talk and Listen reduces ambient noise so visitors come through loud and clear. And when you can’t answer, quick responses let you reply to visitors with different prerecorded messages.
Installation and compatibility
Nest Hello requires a wired doorbell, chime and the right transformer. See if your home is compatible >
- Dimensions: 1.7 in x 4.6 in x 1.0 in (4.3 cm x 11.7 cm x 2.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.28 oz (121.6 g)
- Power requirements: 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell
- Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
- Video: HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- Field of view: 160° diagonal
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone
- Lights: RGB light ring and status light
- Night Vision: 850 nm infrared LEDs
- Operating temperature: Nest Hello is designed to work in temperatures from 14° to 104°F (–10° to 40°C)
- Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported) / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) / 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Product requirements: Requires a wired doorbell and chime
- Support and limited warranty: Comes with a 2-year limited warranty (details in box)